Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to my NEW Blog........


I want to start by saying "Welcome". If you are not already a lover of our candles and creations, I know that you will soon be. My candle creations are made with soy wax, and have been admired and loved because of their incredible long lasting scent throw, lonnnnnnng burning times, creative and unique appearances, quality workmanship, and the ability to custom create your order! In addition to our beautiful candles, we also provide a wide variety of bath and body, prim stichery items, and our unique decorative breads.

I hope to continue to share lots with you about the company, my product, and myself. I know that you will become a long term lover of our candles and products, so grab a cup of coffee, sit back, read, share, and enjoy!
I love all items Prim! Especially Sheep, Crows, Annies, Primitive Dolls, you name it! Do you own a website? I love to shop, so post me your store link I would love to check out your items!

No comments:

Post a Comment