Monday, May 31, 2010

Hand Sewn Bakery Items

Okay, for all you faux food, zero calorie, bakery treat lovers! One of my NEWEST additions is the Bakery stichery line. Can you say "Yummy"?!? Each item is hand sewn, stained with a special secret brew, HIGHLY scented to match the item, and then topped with wonderful goodies! You just can not go wrong with these scentsational bakery treats!


I have an old primitive bakery hutch that I have these displayed on in my home. I have cookies in apothecary jars with lids, muffins in the old baker pans, Pies in the hutch, and everytime people come to visit they are amazed at how wicked cute and amazing these items smell! They have been a HUGE seller in my shoppes, and I know you will just fall in love with these at first sniff/sight!


You can find these items at the main bakery shoppe http://www.countrycraftsncandies.com/ under stichery items, and you can also find them in my etsy shoppe at http://countrycraftsncandie.etsy.com/


Below are just a few of the items, so check out the shoppes for the full product line! Oh, and did I mention you can get the Long John donuts in different toppings? How about Strawberry with sprinkles, Chocolate with Sprinkles?

No comments:

Post a Comment