Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy Apple Boutique

As you all know I love to share incredible artists from Etsy. This next shop I want to share with you is an old time favorite for me and my daughter! I have been getting items from this talented creator for some time now. She custom makes my daughter so many amazing hats and wacky ideas I come up with! She is simply amazing with her talents.

How about you see for yourself:
Candy Apple Boutique
My name is Roxanne and I am the owner of Candy Apple Boutique, a shop on etsy! This shop contains items created out of a hobby and passion of mine, which is not so much crochet like you may assume at this point, but rather, the desire to create items that are cute and adorable and loved by those who receive them. Whether it be a hat, fingerless gloves, Mouse ears, scarf, hair clips or something else, it is my hope that you will love the items that I make. That is why I do what I do! Knowing that the pieces I create bring a component of joy to another brings me happiness. Some people head off to work each day, I head "in". As for the crochet part, yes, I do crochet. I do not knit. How many times have people asked me what I "knit" I knit nothing. Let me be perfectly honest: I can't knit to save my life:-) Really, it is a pretty funny sight to see me even attempt it!

I love to be inspired in this life. I find inspiration from anywhere I please...why limit myself to one defined answer such as "my kids" or "nature." While those things might inspire some of what I create, the spectrum is certainly broader than that. A movie, a character, an animal, a color, a book, a place, a food...you name it, I can likely inspire a creation after it. Would you like to test that theory? Contact me at candyapplebyrl@gmail.com or on etsy at www.candyappleboutique.etsy.com
Here are some of her adorable items!!





Here are some her adorable hats for boys. And as always, Roxanne welcomes custom requests and orders! I've had her do everything from a horse hat, chesire the cat, and even a squirrel!



No comments:

Post a Comment