Friday, July 15, 2011

True Treats Pet Bakery

I am always shopping online! Especially for both of my girls (my 6 year old 2 legged daughter Isabella, and my 4 legged daughter Magee!) While shopping for my little Magee, I came across this amazing Etsy shop that makes all natural pet treats! Her items are absolutely amazing and I wanted to share both her story and shop with you!!

When I approached Kristan about her Etsy shop and asked her about how she decided to get started in her business, this is what she said;

"At 40 years old, I made it my goal in life to improve the health of my pets and yours. Our family consists of 3 kitties: Meuski, Spartan and Olivia and one doggie named Ruse. They are the light of my life and their health is so important to me. I want them to be with me for as long as possible. I could never imagine feeding them food and treats from the grocery store! Have you read the labels on the brands your local grocery carries??

True Treats Dog Bakery (formerly Rockin Doggie Dog Treats) opened in 2009 with the idea of having a small business making dog treats. I sure fell in love with doing this! In 2010, True Treats Dog Bakery participated in 48 "shows" including pet fundraisers, farmers markets, community fairs and festivals, etc. It was a very busy year and I learned so much about my customers and the NEED for very specific dog and cat treat products. Things have grown dramatically over these two years and I believe our products are some of the best on the market. I hope you do too.

What makes me qualified, you ask? Well, about 8 years ago, I suffered from such severe food allergies that it got to the point where I could only eat plain oatmeal. Eventually, that too was a problem. One day, I learned of an allergy elimination technique called Bioset that sounded like it could help me, and it did. I was treated for a year with amazing results. I felt that I had to study this practice and joined up with the founder of Bioset where I trained extensively to master the healing powers of Bioset. In this venture, I learned so much about how and why we have allergies and my focus was to study how illnesses are related to allergies, especially food. Our pets have similar food and allergy connections. This is where the two came together for me.

Through the course of the past 8 years, I combined my love of animals, nutrition, and health with the wisdom I obtained while practicing these allergy elimination techniques.

True Treats products are fresh, pure, wholesome, healthy, and balanced. You will find a large variety of items in my shop here on Abe's. I hope you find something that fits perfectly with your pet."

Here are some of Kristans amazing items, I hope that you take a look, visit her shop, and show her some LOVE!

Christmas In July! Cat Treats Pumpkin & Catnip Flavor with 2 extra ounces in this package. This size would last my three cats about 2-3 weeks. Mini heart shaped kitty treats are on the menu! I have three cats and I have finally come up with a treat they ALL LOVE! So, I'm pretty confident that your cat will too. You get mini hearts and our new "Give N Go" sized heart shape (about the size of a quarter).

Our first cat treat made with only the best ingredients for your cat. Pumpkin Flesh is enhanced by most cats favorite things: Fresh Dried Catnip & Cheddar

GO FRESH INGREDIENTS
-----------------------------------------{}{}{}{}{}--------------------------------------
Whole grains, pumpkin flesh, freshly grated cheddar, organic dried catnip leaf and flower, cage free eggs, fresh water, canola oil, fish oil

True Treats has a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on Quality, Freshness, Flavor and Smell. If any of these 4 elements do not meet your expectations, we will refund your full purchase amount. Please shop carefully! If your cat is super-duper finicky, they may not like these treats. Most cats do, but in this circumstance we don't offer refunds.

Made fresh daily. If your order is placed before 3pm PST we will bake them that day. If your order is received after 3pm PST, we will bake them the next morning and ship out the same day.

Pre Order your Blackberry and Peanut Butter Pupcakes. Our 6 pack of pupcakes comes with 6 large pupcakes,and 6 biscuits to go on top (or carob chips if you prefer). An example of those is shown in the photo). You provide the cream cheese. These will be available mid to late August.

GO FRESH INGREDIENTS
PupCake Ingredients: wholesome whole wheat flour, freshly picked blackberries, pure peanut butter, free range eggs, fresh water, canola oil, baking soda and baking powder

Biscuit Ingredients: wholesome whole wheat flour, pure peanut butter, fresh water, free range eggs, canola oil

As Always, A Full Organic Line, a complete line of Wheat Free, Grain-free/Gluten-free treats and muffins,a complete line of Vegan treats and muffins
Please Reuse All Packaging To Keep The Cycle Going!
Large Bones Are Perfect For Good Doggie Time
Small Bones Serve Well As Training Tid Bits
Super Crunchy on the outside to keep their teeth and gums healthy. A secret to heart health!

Dog Pizza Pet Pet Treat Bake At Home has the pure, wholesome nutrition built into the crust. Specially formulated for dogs and oh so fun. You will get a count of 4-8" pizza's with this order.
---------------------------------------------------
GO FRESH INGREDIENTS:
---------------------------------------------------
Crust: Whole grains, pumpkin flesh, blueberry, carrot, apple, banana, fresh water, cage free eggs, canola oil
Toppings: Freshly grated cheddar and chopped tomato; Cat-N-Bone peanut butter cookie shapes: whole grains, peanut butter, cage free eggs, fresh water, canola oil

Our "Cat-N-Bone" Dog Pizza comes to you fresh and wonderful. You bake it at 450 degrees for 13-17 minutes. Voila! Now your pup can be a part of Family Pizza Night too!

This is a frozen product. Item MUST BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT. HINT: These pizza's last in the freezer for up to 4 months so you can always have a supply ready for Pizza Night With The Family.

Christmas in July! Dog Treats Peanut Butter Lover's Duo! I created these treats with your dog's palate in mind! These fun shaped biscuits are overflowing with ingredients such as whole grains, pure peanut butter, extra oats, cranberries and freshly grated cheddar. Assorted shapes such as turkeys, cats, poodles, bones, paw prints, and crowns. You get a full pound of fresh, handmade dog treats with pure and wholesome ingredients:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>GO FRESH INGREDIENTS<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peanut Butter & Cheddar Ingredients: Whole Grain, Whole Oats and Oat Flour, Pure Peanut Butter, Freshly Grated Cheddar, Cage Free Eggs, Fresh Water, Canola Oil.

PB&J w/Cheddar Ingredients: Whole Grains, Whole Oats and Oat Flour, Pure Peanut Butter, Cranberries, Freshly Grated Cheddar, Cage Free Eggs, Fresh Water, Canola Oil.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
These treats also come in assorted small/medium sized pieces, and/or grain-free/gluten-free. Please see our other listings for these products. You can also start our Monthly Treat Subscription Program and have them made fresh and shipped automatically every 3 or 4 weeks.

Chiuahuah, English Bulldog, Terrier? Dog Treat for your Pumpkin Loving Pet. I created these treats with your dog's palate in mind! These fun shaped biscuits are overflowing with ingredients such as wholesome rice and oat flours, pure pumpkin flesh, extra oats, cranberries, apple, banana, carrot, and freshly grated cheddar. Assorted shapes such as mini dog houses, mini hearts, mini stars, cats, poodles, mini bones, paw prints, and crowns. You get a full pound of fresh, handmade dog treats with pure and wholesome ingredients:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>GO FRESH INGREDIENTS<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pumpkin & Cheddar Ingredients: Rice Flour, Whole Oats and Oat Flour, Pure Pumpkin Flesh, Freshly Grated Cheddar, Cage Free Eggs, Fresh Water, Canola Oil.

Fruit & Veggie Ingredients: Rice Flour, Whole Oats and Oat Flour, Pure Pumpkin Flesh, Cranberries, Fresh Grated Carrot and Apple, Mashed Banana, Cage Free Eggs, Fresh Water, Canola Oil.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
These treats also come in assorted medium/large sized pieces, and/or grain-free/gluten-free. Please see our other listings for these products. You can also start our Monthly Treat Subscription Program and have them made fresh and shipped automatically every 3 or 4 weeks.

Christmas In July! Cat Treat and Dog Treat Combo! The first of it's kind! :~) This cat treat package would last my three cats about 2-3 weeks. I have finally come up with a treat they ALL LOVE! So, I'm pretty confident that your cat will too.

Our first cat treat made with only the best ingredients for your cat. Pumpkin Flesh is enhanced by most cats favorite things: Fresh Dried Catnip & Cheddar. Whole grains, pumpkin flesh, freshly grated cheddar, organic dried catnip leaf and flower, cage free eggs, fresh water, canola oil, fish oil.

Dog treat package would last my lab about 1 week. You get large and medium sized bones in this 8oz package. Filled with the good stuff: papaya, brazil nuts, cranberries, apples, pulverized sunflower & pumpkin seeds, whole grains and oats, cage free eggs, fresh water, canola oil.. True Treats chose these SuperFood ingredients because they all offer the highest saturation of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

Okay, now how can you refuse these AMAZING treats?!? Visit Kristan's shop at:http://www.etsy.com/shop/Tabithas34and get your favorite four legged child the Yummy treats they have been waiting for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment