Friday, July 15, 2011

Where do I find my adorable graphics?

One thing I take pride in with my products is the packaging, and with that comes labeling. I am constantly asked; "Where do you find your graphics?" Well, I decided to share with everyone an amazing place to find quality work. I often purchase many of my graphics here and then use a photo program to piece together and form my label images.

:::Drum Roll Please::: If you haven't visited or heard of, well you must check out www.mygrafico.com ! They have everything from templates, line art, graphics, and much more. There site is broken down by individual artists and style of product. They are always having amazing sales so make sure you sign up for their notifications, and this month they are having an awesome promotional giveaway!


It's Party Time!! Our Promotion this month includes some goodies to help you create a smashing party....

Get the party on with 37 clear acrylic stamps from Pink Paislee,

2 Sets of Fancy Pants Chipboard Banner Shape Kits to create your own unique party banners,

Beyond the Page MDF Cupcake Stand that you can embellish yourself!

Information about HOW TO ENTER and all rules can be found here

Go take a look around their site, trust me you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment