Saturday, July 2, 2011

Looking for Candle Embeds?

I get approached all the time about making candle embeds and selling them. Unfortunately I'm usually so swamped that I do not have the time to specialize in making them for others with all the other stuff that I do. 99% of my embeds that I use in my candles are made by myself, but I do also purchase some as well. I absolutely LOVE getting some of my embeds from Long Cane Primitives. I love the more primitive but realistic look that they have. So check her out if you are looking for candle embeds, and she also does lots of things. Her website is wonderful!

Now I know this will seem odd as I make tons of candles myself! But, I even have a few of her bakery delights in my kitchen in my prim bakery cabinets and shelves mixed in with mine. They are aboslutely darling, and have a different look and approach than mine, that I just LOVE the contrast!

Check out some of her items below:
Long Cane Primitives





No comments:

Post a Comment